Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Working on a few more bugs...

Hey y'all! 
Have you forgotten about me yet?
Hope not.
I apologize for going into "Shadow Mode", and disappearing into the void. 
I tend to do that sometimes.
I was blessed/cursed with the ability to just blend into the shadows and observe quietly-taking it all in, and learning from all that I observe.
That's the blessing.
The curse is that that ability (behavior) tends to alienate and piss off the people I care about.
They apparently feel as if I don't REALLY give a shit about them and their feelings.
Couldn't be further from the case.
I just need breaks sometimes-
Long 
long 
breaks.
So, I will take this time to apologize again to the extensive list of the folks I do it to.
There IS a cat who understands why I do it, and I really appreciate his understanding.
I guess that's why we've been friends for over a decade. Thanks for your understanding Dunbar, and even though you are o.k. with it I wish to apologize to you too friend.

Anyway, I digress.
I've been getting complaints that you can't post responses to all the crap I write. and I've been monkeying around with the settings, and now those problems have hopefully come to an end.
So feel free to respond to whatever I say-bearing in mind that I can melt into and from the shadows, so you never know where I may be.
Therefore, I would suggest keeping your criticisms to a minimum.

No comments: