Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey! I'm nineteen months old today!

This here's my boy.
Today marks the 602nd day my son has been in existence on this plane.
Our attempts to keep him from life threatening situations-such as shark attacks, power-line electrocutions, and avalanches have been moderately,
no- 
I'll say relatively successful...
...Nah, I'm selling my wife and I short.
Whatever about 35% more than "relatively" equates to is pretty much how safe the boy is at this given time.

I'm proud to have a son who amazes me daily, I'm proud to have a son who's intelligence is beyond the norm, (according to the reactions of our pediatrician during progress analyses)
and I am proud to have a son who's interior beauty matches his exterior beauty.
Hm.
I now see EXACTLY how my father felt and surely continues to feel.
Heh.
Happy 602nd day son.
 

No comments: