Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NEARING THE END OF AN ERA...

Alright, alright!!!
Today is my birthday y'all!
I am a respectable three-eight folks.
Wow.
It makes me remember the year 1988.
I was just about to graduate from high school and I thought to myself- Damn, in the year 2000 I am gonna be 30.
JESUS CHRIST I will be OLD!
It's been nearly ten years beyond the dreaded year 2000, and I feel GREAT man.
I must say that this has been shaping up to be the best decade of my existence.
I mean, I am more comfortable in my skin, I have a BEAUTIFUL wife (I really should express that feeling to her more often), a whip-smart and EXTREMELY handsome son (the similarities between the two of us are amazing! Heh.), and I own my own business.
Life is good.
I guess all I can do is sit back and enjoy the last couple years of my thirties, all the while looking forward to "The Big 4-0" and the great things that are bound to happen to me from that point on.
So, Happy Birthday to me, and here's to life, and living it to the absolute fullest!

PEACE.

No comments: